Taylour is an inventive writer and exacting editor who provides quick, powerful insights thanks to her analytical eye. Working collaboratively with our team of designers and developers, she endeavors to construct creative solutions for clients and give a new voice to their brands.
During our discovery phase, Taylour explores clients’ brands inside-out and outside-in before thoughtfully distilling her findings, teasing out themes and laying the foundation for cohesive, resonant brand messaging. As an added bonus, her understanding of design allows her to bridge the gap between the verbal and the visual, ensuring brand continuity.
- Cause close to my heart: Environmental sustainability
- Inspiration: Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington ‑ “I’m going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause.”
- Favorite Season: Fall in New England
- Of‑The‑Moment Ambition: To Master Crow Pose (I’m a beginner yogi)
- Obsessions: the whimsical world of Wes Anderson and Skagit Valley flowers farms (Go check out Floret Farm on instagram and you’ll see what I mean)
EducationBoston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Bachelor of Arts in English
Minor in Environmental Studies