Our in-house designer, Kari has a background in fine art and a thoughtful eye for graphic design.
Kari collaborates with our core creative team to breathe new life into our clients’ brands. She works seamlessly across a variety of platforms, including WordPress, Creative Cloud and Microsoft Word. Her prior experience manipulating various artistic mediums – including pastels, oils and acrylics – brings an inventive edge to her on-screen designs.
The well-traveled mother of two has fully immersed herself in this second phase of her imaginative career.
- Most‑desired super power: Like Mary Poppins, I would love to clean in the blink of an eye – literally.
- Favorite color: Blue and grey, and yes, I spell grey the British way
- Hidden talent: I play violin
- Proudest moment: Becoming a mom
- Artists I admire: Chagall, Kandinsky, Modigliani
EducationAsbury University, Wilmore, KY
Bachelor of Arts in Printmaking
Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, NE
Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design