If your company is looking to do some soul-searching, Jill’s face is one you’ll want to commit to memory. She is typically your first point of contact at dda, and is genuinely interested in getting to know your organization inside and out and understanding your challenges and aspirations.
Jill is able to speak candidly about our brand development process and how dda can tailor it to fit your specific needs. (Her hilariously dry sense of humor is just an added bonus.)
With dda since 2012, Jill brings a consultative, results-oriented approach and confident understanding of business objectives to the fore, and has a discerning eye for organizations that will make a great fit for our services and our team.
She would love to connect with you – give her a call, send an email or just drop by the office and say “hello.”
- Biggest inspiration: Katharine Hepburn. For her style, independence and nonconformist approach to life.
- Often seen in my wardrobe: Grey, denim, pearls, Converse & pinstripes.
- Travel fantasies: Bhutan, The Arctic, African Wildlife Safari
- Favorite sport: Tennis. Are there other sports?
- Most likely to retweet: Tina Fey. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
EducationUniversity of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
Bachelor of Science in History