Dave is founder, president, creative director and lead designer at dda. He built this company from the ground up and pumps it full of fresh ideas daily.
Dave has been living and breathing graphic design for more than 35 years. He studied at the Colorado Institute of Art and became Design Director at Phase 1 Design, and later Vice President of Matrix International, Inc. Soon he formed two companies of his own in Denver: Forté Creative and David Day Associates. Lucky for all of us, he followed his heart to Omaha in the ’90s and brought the latter with him. (Even luckier for us, he trimmed his mullet shortly thereafter.)
Dave has consulted on and been responsible for the brand strategy and visual expression of numerous organizations. As the powerhouse and creative genius behind everything we do at dda, our team and our clients are in excellent hands.
- Obsessions: Mini Cooper, Apple, Walking Dead, Denver Broncos and trout streams in the fall
- Proudest moments: When my daughters were born
- Find me reading: Bob Dylan lyrics
- Personal mantra: Let go… and let God.
- Look for me: On a bike trail or back home in my Colorado mountains